CAST BEDSTEADS MADE BY HAND
& G bedsteads are all made by hand, with care and attention
They are designed and created in our factory using the same foundry
techniques as authentic antique bedsteads, producing each one as
an individual piece.
The brass and copper rods and hand-spun finials added to the bedsteads
are locally made to our patterns, and therefore, being the genuine
metal, will last forever with care and attention.
They require no other cleaner than a duster or a damp cloth.
The delicately styled porcelain-china inserts are also made specifically
for our bedsteads by a local craftsperson.
The casting method we use provides exceptionally strong joints.
This and the excellent quality of the materials used in creating
our product and a unique longevity to your purchase.
K & G bedsteads colours and finishes are constantly being updated
to ensure this product can be incorporated and blended easily with
whichever style concept you may choose for your bedroom.
Our very fine canopy bedsteads are luxurious, with a delicious romance
and European flavour.
Brass (and /or) Copper can be polished, Antiqued or painted.
· Canopies can be applied to most K & G bedsteads.
· Canopy top rails are available in twin rails or single
· Canopy curtains (designed for twin rail canopies) are available
in White or Antique White with deep lace borders.
· High or Low foot ends are available on most bedsteads.
· Slats with Rails for mattress only preferences or our unique
Surround Rails for base & mattress preferences.
· All our styles can also be created as luxury headboards.
K & G Furniture Ltd takes pride in making bedsteads that are
stylish and beautiful yet with the strength and longevity of superb